- Sponsorships on ArtsMarketing.org give you the ability to highlight your organization in a highly visible way. The ads are clickable and can link viewers to your website.
- Throughout the 2013 year, sponsorships will run for the duration of one month. We regret that shorter intervals are not available at this time. Multiple month runs are subject to availability.
- Sponsorships remain in the same block for the month. Each time a page is reloaded, your sponsorship will load in the same location.
- Sponsorships are placed on the left or right side of the Home Page and on the left side of the Conference Landing Page. E-Newsletter sponsorships are placed on the bottom of each e-mail. Sponsorships will not be positioned as headers or in locations reserved for editorial content. NAMP reserves the right to determine the exact location of sponsorships.
- We offer exclusive sponsorship space based on availability. This means only your sponsorship appears on the requested page. Exclusive sponsorship space is an additional 20 percent to the listed fee.
- NAMP reserves the right to review and approve any artwork.
View the complete range of sponsorship opportunities and pricing for your organization to engage with site visitors.