FUELING CHANGE: #NAMPC 2016
16th Annual National Arts Marketing Project (NAMP) Conference
Austin, Texas. November 11-14, 2016
Across the nation, arts organizations and the communities they serve are in a constant state of evolution. As arts marketers, how do we successfully maintain organizational relevance while building sustainability in our rapidly changing world? How can we meet change with a responsive, creative, and flexible approach? How can we capitalize on change to fuel inventive and unconventional thinking, forward-thinking solutions, and a willingness to experiment?
With continuous shifting trends in the landscape of arts marketing and audience engagement, arts organizations must go beyond “embracing” change. Instead, we need to desire change, seek it out, work for it, and invest in it; we need to Fuel the Change.
Exciting results await for arts organizations that fuel change within their organizations and communities. Join 650+ arts marketers in Austin this November to find out where the change is heading and learn the strategies and tactics for adapting to meet the demand.
LET'S STAY CONNECTED. FOLLOW US
CHECK OUT HIGHLIGHTS FROM #NAMPC 2015
See the 2015 wrap-up page: View Presenter Slides, Keynote Presentations, Blogs, Photos, Storify’s, and more!
10 REASONS WHY YOU SHOULD COME TO #NAMPC
As NAMP Conference prepares for Austin, there is not doubt that NAMPC will be filled with art experiences, great sites to see, food and drink to be enjoyed, and activities to be done. We’ve made a list of the Top 10 things to make it a little easier—take a look!
- This year's NAMP Conference features more than 100 speakers, over 30 sessions, and two preconferences. Sessions will about data & analytics, content & storytelling, innovation and more!
- Step outside of the Hilton Austin Hotel and on to 6th Street to experience the ‘Live Music Capitol of the World.’
- Explore the diverse culture in Downtown Austin, from restaurants, coffee shops to breweries, Austin offers it all!
- Join us for The Opening Reception at the Canopy. Mingle and network with peers while enjoying some of Austin’s creative community complex. Sample local drinks and bites from some of Austin’s favorite food trailers while you explore the open studios and experience performances by local creatives.
- Come out and see your NAMP Conference friends and colleagues put on a show at NAMParoake!
- Stretch your legs through Austin’s Ziker Metropolitan Park where you can find the Ziker Botanical Gardens, Umlaf Sculpture Garden and Museum, Ziker Hillside Theatre and many more gems.
- Take a moment to explore The Texas State Capital, One of Austin’s highest points, the Capitol offers amazing views of downtown Austin.
- Take a creative break and visit nearby museums like the Bullock Texas State History Museum, Museum of the Weird , Lotus Gallery and many more museums located in the downtown Austin area.
- After a long day of NAMPC you can rekindle with your friends at one of Austin’s best breweries—Hops and Grain Brewing, Gun’s and Oil brewing CO. and Blue Owl Brewing—or top restaurants— Moonshine, Roaring Fork, and La Condesa.
- For a taste of Austin’s arts and culture, visit the Austin Arts—a hub full of information of dates and times of arts and culture events.
Register Today and be part of this experience!
08/22/2016 - 2:00pm
08/16/2016 - 12:27pm
08/08/2016 - 2:44pm